Corporate stress management
Want a more productive, efficient, dedicated team?
Corporate stress management training is SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE, and gets results FAST.
Less time off for sickness, stress or anxiety
improved motivation, co-operation and time-management
a more productive and profitable business!
According to The Labour Force Survey (LFS) for 2015/16:
Stress, anxiety, depression
- 37% of all work-related illnesses
- 45% of all lost working days
- Linked to longer commutes
- 41% of all work-related illnesses
- 34% of all lost working days
- Include carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and tension neck syndrome
- Caused by a combination of fixed or constrained body positions, continual repetition of movements, force concentrated on small parts of the body, such as the hand or wrist, and insufficient rest time between movements
- Understand the physical cause of stress, and it’s relevance to you and your health in daily life
- Learn simple, effective techniques for identifying and managing personal stressors
- Improve quality of sleep, clarity of thought, and ability to make decisions
- Tools for positive thinking, motivation and confidence
- Take more control of your life, and reactions, in stressful situations
- Learn how to switch off from work to improve work-home-life balance
- Improve relationships at home and work
- How to relax quickly in real-life situations
- Enjoy better overall health and a calmer state of mind
Benefits of stress management for company / management
- Increased productivity
- Stronger teams
- Less absenteeism
- Lower staff turnover
- Better time-management
- Improved morale, motivation and performance
- Lower insurance and healthcare costs
- A happier, healthier place to work!
I will work with you to develop a bespoke corporate training programme that addresses the individual needs of your company, employees, and budget. My programmes are suitable for all kinds of business or service providers, are non-religious, and are based on scientific research and clinical evidence. I teach techniques that are relevant and beneficial to both work and personal life, are simple to practice throughout the day - even on the journey to work! - and aim to relieve the stresses, aches and pains of corporate life.
For more information about my corporate training and wellness programmes, or to arrange a consultation, please get in touch with me.